PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING INTO A CLASS.
Om Shanti Yoga Studio is a boutique yoga studio offering high quality and excellence in teaching with a commitment to individualised care and attention. Because of this we have a maximum of 7 bookings per class, so bookings for all classes are essential to ensure a high level of quality for you. As life sometimes happens and from time to time people move between classes you might find numbers can fluctuate a little.
All yoga classes offered at Om Shanti Yoga Studio run in 11 week terms. These terms will be similar to the school term dates, but not always the same so please check all yoga term dates.
To attend yoga classes at the studio, there are three options:
- pay per term in advance to secure your space
- purchase a 5 class pass valid for 10 weeks (please note that there may not always be spaces available and it is advisable to book your 5 classes in advanced as priority is given to term bookings)
- book and pay casually (please note there may not always be spaces available as priority is given to those who pay in advance)
Paying per term in advance
- When you purchase a term of yoga classes you are automatically booked into the time slot you choose for the whole 11 weeks.
- Payment is via square online and payable up front.
- All online prices include a credit card processing fee.
5 Class Pass
5 Class pass is $100 and valid for 10 weeks from date of purchase
You may book your 5 classes in advance to avoid missing a place or book in week to week (please note that some classes are busy and you may not get into the class you would like if booking on the same day).
Casual attendance of classes
- Casual classes are $22 per class (bookings essential).
- Payment is online at the time of booking for all casual class attendance.
- Some classes are busy and fully booked in advance. If you forget to book into class and turn up, please understand you may miss out that day.
- To avoid disappointment please book in, via this link, phone call, text or email. Some classes will be fully booked and priority will be given to those who have booked in advance.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All cancellations must be via phone, text message, or email to Katriena @ Omshantiyogastudio.com.au
- If a class is cancelled by Om Shanti Yoga Studio for any reason, you will be refunded the cost of the class in full if you cannot make it to another class that term.
- See “Missed classes” policy below. Credit may be given in extreme circumstances at the discretion of Om Shanti Yoga Studio.
- If you are unable to attend a class you must cancel 12 hours in advance and can then book into another class in the same term provided there is availability.
- Missed classes are not transferable to the next term.
- If you begin a term and are unable to finish the term for any reason, you are welcome to transfer your remaining classes to a friend. You must let Om Shanti Yoga Studio know if you are doing this. Invoices will not be adjusted.
- If you have a cold symptoms or other infectious disease you should not come to class.
- If you have pain please arrive a little earlier than usual and let the teacher know and they will assist you as much as possible. Alternatively contact us and re-book into a class later in that term.
- Missed “workshops and retreats” cannot be re-booked.
Joining a term late
- You are welcome to join after the term has started if there are spaces available in a class.
- If you join part way through a term payment is at $18 per class in advance
- If you wish to join after and including week 6 you will be categorised as a casual student and need to pay the casual rate per class ($22 per class ).
- Students paying in advance are given priority over casual students.
Om Shanti Yoga Studio may need to bring in fill-in teachers from time to time. We choose only qualified and experienced teachers who will work safely with you.
Please understand it is your responsibility as a student to work mindfully with your own body. Avoid postures that don’t feel good in your body and ask the teacher for an alternative pose if necessary. Only you know how your body feels.
Weekend Retreats Terms and Conditions
Payment of the deposit or invoice, or any part thereof, is deemed to be acknowledgement and acceptance by you of the terms and conditions of your booking. Any deposit paid will be accepted as part payment of the total cost of the booking.
No booking is guaranteed until the full non-refundable deposit amount is received. This amount will depend on which retreat you attend.
Failure to meet the regular monthly payments or to make the final payment by the due date, (generally 4 weeks prior to the retreat start date) will entitle Om Shanti Yoga Studio to cancel your booking whereupon the deposit paid shall be forfeited, along with any additional payments paid if a replacement booking can not be found.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
If cancelled up until 8 weeks (56 days) before the start date of the retreat, your non-refundable deposit will be retained; the balance of all other monies paid will be refunded.
If cancelled after 6 weeks (42 days) before the start date of the retreat, your non-refundable deposit will be retained as well an additional payments made. Our accommodation providers, caterers, staff require full payment within this time.
If cancelled on/after the first day of or during the retreat you forfeit the entire cost of the retreat and no refunds will be given or offered. If you fail to show up for any reason no refund will be given.
Om Shanti Yoga Studio is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips by a guest; such as airline tickets or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
Cancellation by Om Shanti Yoga Studio
Om Shanti Yoga Studio will do its utmost to never cancel a retreat, but if for some unforeseen reason Om Shanti Yoga Studio were to ever cancel a retreat, guests will be offered a credit for any future retreat dates or their payment would be refunded in full.
Your health before, during and after the retreat is your responsibility. If at any time you fall ill during the retreat, you are required to notify your retreat facilitator immediately to allow for medical attention to be organised.
You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation if required. Please check with your local doctor or specialist vaccination clinic prior to travel.
Travel Insurance is recommended by Om Shanti Yoga Studio.
We being Om Shanti Yoga Studio do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements.
We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control and which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
Om Shanti Yoga Studio & Katriena Harrison, shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the resort, ground transportation, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on the way to a tour), during, and after a tour, unless such injuries, losses or damages are due to the negligence or willful misconduct of Om Shanti Yoga Studio.
It is the traveller’s responsibility for you to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks.
Any damages or breakages to property caused by you during the retreat is solely your responsibility. Om Shanti Yoga Studio will not be responsible for these breakages and you will be required to pay for these directly to the property manager.
Scope of Service
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure all information displayed on our website, social media and printed material is accurate; considerable information is accessed from our suppliers and we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that our website, social media accounts or printed material is free of errors or faults.
We reserve the right to change information published on our website, social media accounts or printed material at any time.
One Day Retreats, immersions and workshops
Please choose wisely as all day retreats, immersions and workshops are non-refundable. If a retreat, workshop or immersion is cancelled by Om Shanti Yoga Studio you will be given a full refund of your purchase.