Omshanti Yoga Studio and Katriena Harrison
- We respect your privacy
- “Personal information” is information we hold that we use to identify you or where your identity is reasonably apparent from the information provided.
- Collection of personal information
- Omshanti Yoga Studio and Katriena Harrison will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your products or services order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Omshanti Yoga Studio and Katriena Harrison collects personal information from you or from your representatives in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we provide our products or services to you.
- This may happen when you fill out a form or when you give us personal information in person, or on the telephone, or through email or other correspondence.
- Use of your personal information
- Katriena Harrison of Omshanti Yoga Studio may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Katriena Harrison of Omshanti Yoga Studio may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our products or services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Omshanti Yoga Studio, Katriena Harrison, www.omshantiyogastudio.com, its customers or third parties.
- We may from time to time collect information from you that will be stored, or processed or transferred (between parties) including electronically in Australia or in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- Katriena Harrison and Omshanti Yoga Studio is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances required or set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 60 Auburn st, Caloundra West, QLD, Australia. We take such complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.Omshanti Yoga Studio.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site and for statistical purposes so that we can improve the supply of our products and services
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Omshanti Yoga Studio and Katriena Harrison are not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
1. The use of this website is at your own risk. We will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure but to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your information. You and your organisation agree to indemnify and hold harmless Omshanti Yoga Studio and/or Katriena Harrison from and against any loss, damage, cost, expense, claim proceeding or liability of any kind that Omshanti Yoga Studio and/or Katriena Harrison may incur to any third party that arises directly or indirectly from your use of this website and your activities in connection with this website.